Arnold is an advanced Monte Carlo ray tracing renderer built for the demands of feature-length animation and visual effects. Originally co-developed with Sony Pictures Imageworks and now their main renderer, Arnold is used at over 300 studios worldwide including ILM, Framestore, MPC, The Mill and Digic Pictures. Arnold was the primary renderer on dozens of films from Monster House and Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs to Pacific Rim and Gravity.
– Integration with 3ds Max shapes, cameras, lights and shaders.
– Image Based Lighting support, including a state of the art physical sky.
– 3ds Max ActiveShade interactive rendering allows parameter changes to be rapidly previewed without interrupting your work.
– Support for AOVs & Deep EXR files.
– Defer the creation of geometry at render time with the Procedural placeholder nodes.
– Texturable Mesh lights.
– 3rd Party Arnold shader support.
– MAXtoA Cloud Rendering for stills and animations. Users can join the optional Autodesk ‘Render Pilot’ program, which now supports MAXtoA.
Requirements & Platforms
Compatible with Max 2018
Windows 7 and later
CPU with at least SSE 4.1
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1bHXlWADffm-SGRtB-N2j8Q 密码: 7h7n
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1flErO0k9X-BDQS0D-wJowg 密码: g63y