Our Xenon 3D modeling software offers supreme design flexibility, speed, and ease of use in our unique Organic Workflow™ design process. For both Macintosh and Windows, Xenon lets designers work freely without worrying about how to run their software. In a world where highly customized, one-off products rule, Xenon reigns supreme. Save time and money as you move from concept through completion easier than in any other 3D design software.
For those doing highly stylized concepts with a great degree of customization, Xenon offers the best of Cobalt’s 3D modeling features at a more moderate price. Xenon provides supreme design flexibility and speed, without Cobalt’s high-end mechanical functions, like equation-driven parametrics and mechanical parts library. The mid-point of the Ashlar-Vellum™ 3D modeling product line, Xenon offers full associatively and a history tree for easy design revisions.
Xenon 3D Modeling
Speed designs from concept to profit with unmatched flexibility and power:
– Full associativity and Design Explorer™ history tracking accelerates design revisions, updating models and drawing sheets.
– Unique Organic Workflow design process lets you work any way you choose.
– Class-A NURBS surfaces, ACIS solids and intuitive wireframe are in one seamless package.
– Non-modal interface lets you switch between modeling techniques and approaches on the fly.
– Optionally includes Graphite, our classic Vellum 2D/3D product in Plus price.
– Professional drafting with true associative dimensioning and basic model analysis speeds manufacturing.
The Vellum® magic is addictive
Ask any Ashlar-Vellum customer why they use our products and you’ll hear about “Vellumness.” Across our product line, the uniting element is the magical feel of creative simplicity and efficient power. It anticipates your needs and quietly offers help without distraction or intrusion.
Explore design ideas
Conceptualize, experiment, even play, in 2D or 3D. Not even a pencil and cocktail napkin offer more freedom (Margaritas optional). Then work interactively with clients to painlessly refine designs. Powerful associativity and Design Explorer history tracking automatically ripple changes through the model and drawing sheets.
Imagine any shape
Sensual curves, organic forms, and flowing edges are easily drawn in Ashlar-Vellum software, unlike traditional CAD programs. Set your own style, without limits.
Work in a non-linear creative environment
Only Ashlar-Vellum’s Organic Workflow allows designers to create outstanding products through easy design iteration, transparent tools, and hands-on control of the production process. Start anywhere necessary within the design process and move freely in any direction. This allows the creative process to sustain radical change while still maintaining integrity.
Manufacture with confidence
Xenon’s precise 3D data guarantees accurate drawings, letting you export data for fabrication and send shop drawings to manufacturing.
Rise above the competition
Leading design innovators share a common tool: Ashlar-Vellum products. From renowned jewelry designers in New York and Paris to athletic equipment companies in the Pacific Northwest, from Apple Computer to Scaled Composites, Xenon’s flexibility frees creative people to focus on design.
Transfer files seamlessly
Collaborate creatively with others. Even files from high-end, enterprise-based CAD programs can be imported and exported. Work within the power and elegance of the Vellum® interface, then export the file to meet the demands of less enlightened CAD users.
Sell your ideas successfully
The photo-realistic rendering in Xenon goes beyond visualization to reality. Get faster buy-in from your clients, then show manufacturing what you expect. Everyone involved sees exactly the results you envision. Your products not only go to market faster, but you are assured of greater success.
– Windows 7 SP1 / 8.1 / 10 (x32 or x64)
– 32 MB Accelerated Video Card w/ Open GL (Standard on all business-class systems since 2005. Additional RAM will not improve performance.)
– Medium- to High-performance Workstation-class Graphics Subsystem Recommend for Real-time Environment Mapping on Complex Files
– 512 MB RAM Required / 2 GB Recommended
– 1 GB Free Hard DriveSpace Required / 4+ GB Recommended
Homepage – http://www.ashlar.com
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1vZuDh_NxR9VP9xkjAoQ-Jw 密码: mxpm